He had his day and I love checking out his stuff. Hell, you put on Walker, Texas Ranger and I'm fairly mesmerized. Still...as tough as he is, he's really not that tough.
I could take him in a fair fight.
Pretty much wipe the floor with him.
Of course, he's had decades of martial arts training...and I haven't. In order to even things up, make it a fair fight, I'd need some things. Nothing too unusual...just stuff:
- One flamethrower.
- Grandma Dynamite (really ancient cartoon reference).
- A baby ninja...with plastic weapons it can't accidentally swallow.
- An adolescent radioactive kung fu hamster.
- Explosive bunnies, preferrably starving.
- Can of spray flavored essence of carrot.
- Five hundred gallons of shaving creme.
- Cardboard cut out of Bruce Lee...for that psychological edge.
- One rabid flamingo, pink coloring or not...isn't really important.
- A furry dressed as a tribble.
- Masi Oka...just because. Might have to kidnap him.
- A catapult.
- A hive filled with killer bees.
- A bee suit.
- A yo·yo...should probably learn how to "walk the dog".
- Cartoon punch hammer (think Who Framed Roger Rabbit?).
- A bottle of nair (for the beard).
- Three harrier jets.
- An attack trained porcupine.
- Warlock in a neon pink tutu.
- A sex addicted rhino.
Did one of these a stretch back for Jet Li: Clicky! Did a quick skim for Jet Li communities first, only found one that was barely active, posted it there too.
Think I'll poke around and see if there's any Chuck Norris comms that might benefit from this list..